Brian Walker’s Photography
No trackbacks yet.
January 6, 2012 - 10:40 am
A beautiful twist from somehow nasty animated Gif artworks with the use of high quality photos from modern photography. What makes cinemagraph unique is it brings back certain part of the photo to life, thus making the entire photo more realistic, attractive and sometimes even thought-provoking, just like the magical newspaper from the movie Harry [...]
September 6, 2010 - 11:08 pm
February 25, 2010 - 12:31 am
Nico Di Mattia is a big Megan Fox fan. He is also a pro artist who are good in Photoshop. He created a picture of Megan Fox from scratch using the Photoshop software. Speedpainting video after the jump.
December 1, 2009 - 10:48 pm
Hey people, do you know that about 80% of female gamers (that’s about 9 million) play Wii and the other 20% goes to PS3 and Xbox 360. That’s true, as you can see most Wii games are cute, seem like they are made for girls. So guys, if you are bring chicks home, don’t forget [...]
November 8, 2009 - 12:46 am
People Use Money make a self-portrait…Read the rest of this entry »
November 6, 2009 - 4:00 pm
Getty Images Call for Artists is a group to give Flickr members the opportunity to submit a portfolio of 10 images for consideration to become a contributor to the Flickr Collection on Getty Images. If your work catches the eye of a Getty Images editor you’ll receive an invite via Flickrmail to join the Flickr [...]
October 13, 2009 - 3:54 am
GhostCam allows you to take pictures of ghost by giving some ghost effect on it anywhere, anytime, with your iPhone’s camera. Available at app store for $0.99.
October 11, 2009 - 2:37 am
They are real, its a picture of a Mary River Turtle taken by an australian amateur photographer Chris Van Wyk when he was snorkeling in the Mary River, a river system in South East Queensland, Australia. The green thingy it’s actually a growing algae. More picture after the jump.
August 5, 2009 - 12:52 am
Tell real breasts from fake ones by learning to spot the differences. Video after the jump.
July 19, 2009 - 1:00 am
Stormtroopers 365 project by Stéfan is a daily photo of stormtrooper action figures that started from 3rd april 2009 in a creative perspective. More pictures after the jump