Wow if I have an iPhone, for sure I am going to get this. Capcom has released the iPhone version of Resident Evil: Degeneration. Priced at $6.99 and work with iPod Touch as well. It is a 3rd person perspective horror shooter, the game features:
• Explore Harvardville Airport, rescue survivors, unlock puzzles and battle an army of undead.
• Use your in-game PDA to collect intel, manage inventory and access maps.
• “Laser targeting” allows the players to make aimed accurate shots.
• Backgrounds, character models and objects are all rendered in full 3D.
• Tilt device to reload, shake iPhone/iPod Touch to shake off Zombies
I seriously can’t believe RE appears in iPhone. Though it’s a bit squarish but that’s good enough. Video after the jump.
[via Touch Arcade]