The Resident Evil 4 for iPhone is having the promo throughout the weekend. Now available only for $0.99. Hurry up before it gets back to $4.99.
It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City. Leon S. Kennedy, formerly Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission to rescue Ashley Graham, the President’s daughter. Leon begins his investigation in an undisclosed Spanish-speaking village in Europe, where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the cult that perpetrated Ashley’s kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.
Download after the jump.
• More action, more epic, more fear than ever before.
• The best 3D graphics to date on iPhone!
• 3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
• Blast enemies apart with laser precision. New location based damage means where you aim is what you hit.
• Shake the iPhone/iPod Touch to reload.
• Context sensitive controls pop up as need allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the button. Climb ladders, equip binoculars and jump out windows with a press of an icon.
• Play through the game to unlock ”Mercenary Mode,” a separate mission mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.