A priceless picture from The Daily Dozen National Geographic, This little cuban tree frog lit up from swallowing a christmas light. The frog was fine as the photographer not knowing the frog was still alive removed the light from him.
James Snyder wrote:
This is a Cuban tree frog on a tree in my backyard in southern Florida. I thought this frog was dead having cooked himself from the inside. I’m happy to say I was wrong. I pulled the light out of his mouth and he was fine. Actually, I might be crazy but I don’t think he was very happy when I took his light away.